Thursday, October 25, 2007

The new Coheed grows on you, I wasn't too impressed at first, the only good songs were the ones on the myspace, but it's good enough.

It's coheed.

Stay true.


ALSO, well, I don't know what else to say.

I want to accomplish something with life someday... but how.
I will not be a nobody.


I also wish the Kelowna Scene was back haha.
I've had a few discussions about this with people in the past few days... *sigh


Anyways, new Coheed, giver a listen, don't bother with the album art.... it sucks.  Worst Album art ever, looks like anime or something,I'm very dissapointed Coheed (or Cambria) 

2 comments:

Martini said...

thank God. I was really getting sick of checking this page daily and reading "graveyard antics".

miss you.

vanessa said...

As was I, Amanda, as was I.

So... I replied to you on my own blog about your comment. Either you haven't checked, or you are offended.

I hope you're not.. I do love you dearly remember?