Saturday, November 10, 2007

Midnight shift activities

Today during graveyard was basically "dish out" Transformers fest, thankfully some people on the crew had seen it, for the first time AFTER they had heard my.... unique review? (well.. unique to kelowna at least... everyone seemed to love it)

None the less, hahah they said all they could think about was "Jon said he hates this part" and thus started oppertunity to laugh at ridiculousness of the movie.  Yes, i know it's about giant robots, I'm not talking about ridiculous in that sense, I mean just parts where... I don't know WHAT possessed the writers to put it in there.

I wish I had written a review blog on taht movie after it cameo ut, similar to my pirates3 one.  I guess i'll have to wait until the next big blockbuster.


ALSO, another thing that I have been discussing recently during graveyard shifts, (where all the best conversation happens, sleep deprived awesomeness)  has been the fact that I dislike it how so many songs nowadays (mostly hip hop, but not excluding britney spears) seem to have this retarded trend where someone, not even always the artist themself, will talk, and then do a retarded little laugh, it's always like a "heh heh" just those two.  Everyone from JT, to Britney spears, to Fiddy is guilty of this irritating addition to the songs.  I could go on more about it, but it's more fun to discuss in person.


-------------------------- 

In other news.... I sincerly, sincerly hope that the name "Smore's" did NOT come from this...

"they are so good, i want s'more"

*shudder*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So just curious Jonathan.... you not doing any more thinkin'? I notice you haven't added to your "This is what I think... " blog since early October.

Glad to see you are posting more frequently to this blog though... you were pretty quiet for awhile. I enjoy reading your stuff on here... always entertaining and generally thought provoking!
Mike's Mom

Martini said...

Who do you really think the writers of Transformers intended their audience to be? Not that it would have stopped millions of young adults from seeing it if it were more "kid-ish", because I get the impression that this is one of those "I grew up loving this, I HAVE to see it" things, but if the market was different, might that have changed the type of ridiculous scenes they included? Random thought.