Thursday, November 27, 2008

Urinal

Who was this person? The guy who thought...

"Man... I really need to go pee, but woah woah woah, not on that thing"
"Why not? it's a toilet?"
"No, too low down, I refuse to sit, I must stand when I pee"
"okay... well why don't you stand in front of the bowl here and pee then?"
"Absolutely not! What am I, an Animal? No, I must invent a way so that I may pee into a specially designed contraption that I may hang on a wall"
"Brilliant Idea! But, what will you call it? Twoilet?"
"A 'Urinal', I will encompass it's nature of both collecting Urine, and 'all' of it."
"Inspired, but I still don't understand whats wrong with using the toilet..."
"Thats becuase you are not as great a thinker as I"



And that, I am sure, is how it must have happened.

2 comments:

Martini said...

when we go for coffee (I'm quite convinced it'll happen), I'm bringing this book by Brandon Boyd, who has his own (hilarious) theory about Urinals.

Anonymous said...

Ok Jonathan... I'm getting tired of reading about urinals... it's been almost 2 months since you wrote something new!
Mike's Mom