Monday, April 13, 2009

I dreamed a dream.

I think these are some of my favorite things. The fact that there are people out there, like this, with dreams coming true. I don't know, just makes me feel good. I'm glad Paul Potts isn't a lone example from this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY


Amazing choice of song as well, couldn't have chosen a more perfect selection for her. Amazing. Powerful.

The way she delivers the final lines of the song gives me chills.

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

1 comment:

...Jillie... said...

Hey there Jonarkle. I know.. I'm a horrible person for not blogging in Ages.. so JUST for you.. I did an update on the past few months.. really brief... but it's there.. and holy Susan Boyle.. Brilliant. PEACE