Thursday, July 02, 2009

Woah

Holy lack of updating batman...

This is short and sweet, but in yet another (likely ill fated) attempt to update the blog more frequently, I will write a few sentences.


For those who may not have known, I am in "The Producers" in the role of Carmen Ghia.   This play is my dream play, my favorite musical of all time and I was lucky enough to be cast as one of my favorite characters.  Definitely one of those "dream come true" situations that came alot quicker than I ever expected it to.  Huzzah!

Rehearsals for that are going really well, heading into "Hell Week" as it's called which is the last week of rehearsals before opening (July 9th).  Busy Busy Busy.

Also, Transformers 2 met my expectations, but at least the actions sequences were entertaining.  Biggest let down?  Scorpion Robot exists for 5 seconds before being taken out... dissapointing.

(Oh, also!  New Alexisonfire CD is the most pleasant suprise of the year for me so far, I am impressed, I really like it... Also, new August Burns Red CD comes out in a week so that's exciting as well, something to look forward to besides the play)

WHICH IF YOU CAN READ THIS AND LIVE WITHIN A 1-3 HOUR DRIVE FROM KELOWNA YOU SHOULD COME SEE THE SHOW!!

It's a musical about Nazi's...... does it get much better than that??

1 comment:

Mike's Mom said...

I'll be there!! On the 16th I believe. I'm bringing Andrew this time too... looking forward to it!
Mike's Mom
ps I miss that boy... :(