Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Rapture

I can only hope that the rapture would feel even half as amazing as this song makes me feel....

"New Classical" is a genre I guess... and I am sold. After hearing this song, I bought the entire CD, and I'm sure I will find my way into more...

Beautiful




Just close your eyes and listen to this...
I wanted to find a picture that I could say "Listen and look at this picture... But nothing I own can do it justice... Jordan, I might need your help here.

This song... completes me?

Yes, that's the term I wanted.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Unreal song man

At first I wondered where you had found it...until I looked at the actual youtube page and found numerous references to Ricky Gervais in the comment section...

Elementary my dear Watson.

JmK said...

hmm, yes, very beautiful indeed. thank you for sharing this music. here is my recommendation:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2341/2229960379_01a202b81d.jpg