Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Those summer nights

Yikes.... that last post had no proof reading, and I REALIZED that I have a bad habit of spelling realized with an "s". How embarrassing.

Watched a thunderstorm tonight, which is exciting. Although, (obviously), I'm hoping that no fires start... a little bit of me is missing the rush that last summer provided. I'm already a bit of an adrenaline junkie to a certain extent, so fighting fires and having an entire town evacuated watching as multiple fires burn? Exciting.

But, as I said earlier... here's hoping for the best.


Also, sitting with friends, watching the lightning approach, brought me back to some of my most cherished memories of sitting by train tracks in the early hours of the morning watching the light from the oncoming trains light up the dark. I love (oh) these summer nights (Tell me more)


Found an awesome new band! "The Black Pacific". New project by the old frontman of Pennywise. Awesome album, although it's not released until Sept. Thing is... I was able to download it in it's entirety on iTunes... weird, and surely some sort of glitch? Whatever it was, I got the new album a month early, and it's swell.

Here's a song from it

No comments: