Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just made it!

It was close, but it's still the same day, so it counts.

Merry Christmas everyone.


For me... the Christmas hype kind of ends on Christmas eve... I mean, I know Christmas is THE day, but I think it's the anticipation of it that I like the best. Hearing Christmas carols on Christmas day just feels like last ditch attempts to play them while it's still acceptable... Christmas lights don't look quite as good in the day, and on the evening of December 25th, everyone knows that's it... that's the end. Christmas eve is the one with the lights, it's the one with the anticipation.

However, I'm being a bit of a Grinch I guess (ALSO a Christmas eve event, by the by) and this Christmas eve praising should likely have been voiced before the day. So, like Christmas Day, this blog post is late...
Expect it appropriately earlier next year,

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, mine was fantastic, don't let the blog suggest otherwise.

and a Happy New Year too!
(New Year's Eve is better than the day... by the way)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no song this time? :)