Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Google + what?

Alright Google +... you think you can take on Facebook? I want to see this...

Invite only at the moment, so if you read the blog and want in to this exclusive club, let me know!

In other news, summer is going well. Today I had my first "open water rescue" of sorts at the beach, went out to get two girls who had foolishly swam about half a kilometer out into the open water as the wind was picking up. That was kind of cool for me, could have been very bad for them.

Overall life is good. Sports nights slowly creeping back, movie nights still going strong, working days are good and I'm slowly exploring all the little foodie places in Peachland. Fun.
Skipping it tonight, but Karaoke is also becoming regular for the "gang", which is pretty funny I think.

I think this was titled "Velociraptor fight"... I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: