Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oh wow, and socks

hahaha, So last night I worked a 12 hour shift, (Today?) and got home at 12 noon.
Had my shower etc, and had a realy good idea of something to write a blog about... however i sat down on the couch with my computer and....



It is now 6:13pm

Lame, I hate sleeping, it made me forget my awesome blog subject. It was good enough to actually motivate me TO write another blog, I'm a few weeks behind.



New edit*

So, my socks are different sizes... they look exactly the same... except one is longer. Irritating, but what is worse!

...Is that i know that this same occurrence is due to happen again at least once more in the future....


I love my job

The snow is kind of trying to come back today.... not interesting. It's had it's chance, then it melted... I don't think so snow.

Also... I sprained my wrist at work the other day during my 12 hour shift.... and now it kills. Very Very Lame.

No comments: