Sunday, December 30, 2007

Semi-what I'm up to?

Missing you all!



Today I skimboarded, and in previous days I've been surfing. Unfortunately, the surfing has made the front of my body raw, especially the nips, it's horrible, but it was worth it, Surfing wasn't great, not the most fun I've had doign it before, rainy and cold as well, BUT! IT WAS STILL FUN. Huzzah.

Been diving, and such, I don't think i'm tanned... but that'll be realized when I get home.

Tommorow I'm going to Kona to the YWAM base there, to visit some folk, that will be great.

I wish I had some photo's to show you all... not at the moment, there are a few on facebook.


I really do wish I could be with everyone right now, I'll see you soon.

Much Love and all that such


-Jon !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blog looked lonely without any comments yet, soo i thought i would leave one just so you know your blogs are being read.
Hope things are going welllll, anddd we miss you tooo, aaaand everyone wishes you were around for new years, aaaaand we will see you soooon!
aaaand im pretty positive you will atleast have a little bit of a tan

misss youu

Anonymous said...

protect your nips...they are important to me...
in a completly non gay way of course