Saturday, March 17, 2007

The End

Well, DTS is now over, and people are parting ways

Be Visionary I and II are out on DVD

Many the closest friends I've ever had are going back to their various locations across the world

I'm prepping myself for my current commitments (I signed on to help out with this Imapct world tour for the rest of the tour, working on the stage crews, setting up lights and sounds and construction and tear down, also working on skate ramps for the performers)

The future is here

6 months is so short, but so much happened, hearing God's voice, seeing miracles, healings and signs, making friends and family, laughing, movements, music and movies, pirates and ninjas, Perth and Vanuatu, early mornings, late nights, leaders, kangaroos, sunsets, coffee, books, philosophy, macs, revelations and ... wow

I can't even begin to explain the impact on my life this has been.

now for the next step ladies and gentlemen, a new chapter, a new season.

I will never ever forget this past 6 months... it would be impossible to...
my life has changed.

God is Amazing.




I'm stoked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear everything went so well for you, good luck with the tour, hope it goes well
Miss you bro
Much Love
Mike

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you Jonathan and hearing all about your many experiences. Enjoy the last bit of time away. Even though it seems a life time ago now that I experienced life overseas, I can remember well the mixed feelings I had about coming home. I think I was planning my next trip before my plane even landed! Take care, stay safe and be good...
Mike's Mom

Anonymous said...

im really happy to hear this whole experience went so well for you. The whole thing sounds absolutely incredible.

I hope the tour is goinng really well for you as well.

and your right, God really is amazing.

take care Jon.
-michelle

Anonymous said...

"i hope the tour is going really well for you as well"

i didnt really word that correctly. i need to go back to school. sorry about that haha
oops