Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Be Visionary

There was a Video i think i talked about earlier... I think i may have only talked about it in a few e-mails...
Anyways, this is it. It had people laughing pretty hard, probably mostly becuase of the familiarity they have with everything, but feel free to enjoy it yourselves. (Special regards to Danny and Nathan for helping out immensly with sending me songs).

The video was a presentation to show one of YWAM's fundamental values. We chose "Be Visionary" and threw this little thing together. It didn't have to be a video, but we thought it would be good to be original. I enjoyed making it, I hope you find it funny in some ways...

Starring Jon Arkle, Jon Neufield, James Nicholson...and many more.

JORDAN CLARKE, IF YOU READ THIS BLOG, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!




Yes that was a phone book...

There are many people in that video.... but for you guys to understand the "Ending" of the last song was the Base leader/Founder Peter Brownhill.


There is a sequel coming too.... this one isn't for a project though... and there are more involved... including ninjas.

Tommorow comes a week update on my classes. SO be prepared.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhaha
amazing
i miss you bro
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hey buddy. i have starting swimming again too. its amazing eh. i dont know about you though, cause i suck. so stoked the course is everything and more. i have one more week of hellish studying but then i am done! love the blogs man. keep it up. love always and forever- moocow 4 life- kev

Anonymous said...

Nice video dude, I enjoyed it. And now I see why you needed all those songs.

DKScott said...

great video :) dan and i thoroughly enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Hahah good stuff!
Your friends seem so sweet.

Stephen Scott said...

word up johnny boy, enjoyed the video. I can see you're learning/experiencing (and learning from experiencing) alot down there. Keep it up lil cousin. I'll be praying for you......and the Thorpedo.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey punk,
I've watched the video a few times, and think it's great ... I especially like your hairstyle in the part where you have Elvis singing "How Great Thou Art" I think you should adopt that permanently.

Love ... the only person I know who calls you punk :)