Saturday, December 02, 2006

TextEditEnter

ARGHHH


I had this post all typed up, and then i LOST it.


I wrote about having 1 less laptop access becuase I helped prank the person who lends one of them to me (but not the one i like to use..heh, phew). Anyways, looks like he didn't appretiate the prank, and although i wasn't even the one who got him bad, i got punished, sigh

the worst part is that for hte last few weeks i had been working on this video which i FINALLY finished and presented on firday. It had the class in tears of laughter. It was amazing how much they loved it. Anyways... its' on the laptop.. and they guy says he MIGHT give it to me.... gr.

Walked 15K today for our walkathon. I dind't get any pledges out becasue....becuase. AND thats about it that i can think of

I was tryign to post pictures, but i'm goign to wait until the owner is here because he can tell me how to do it properly, so they arn't sideways.





okay... now to figure out hte sideways sotuation





Guess not, enjoy your neck cramps


Listening to Saosin... My taste in music has been so fine tuned and i love it. I'm really deciding which bands I actually do like, and it's really cool. Was listening to Lost Prophets earlier Danny.


NOONE HAS ADDED ME ON ON SKYPE!! CMON!!! IF You DO Then WE CAN TALK! ON THE PHONE! CMONNNNNNN, SO MUCH BETTER THAN MSN< CMOONNN


Skype: Jonarkle


I can't really think of what else to write. This week was amazing speakerwise, like.... imagine going to a school where you listen to only people who are so filled with wisdom you wish you could ask them EVERY question about life and they could probably answer. Like.... this guy had such incredible stories of when he's talked to some of the most powerful leaders in south america, and so many more... like.... wow, the live's some of these people have had are incredible, it's amazing just to hear their stories let alone their teaching.

(How's that sound?.... Good? Talk to me about YWAM)

Anywyas, i'm off for now, i'll update again soon, VERY soon this time I guarantee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take your neck cramps and get out of here...as some one smart enough to own their own laptop o sim[ly turn it sideways muhahahaha. i dont know how to work skype...teach me with your infinite wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Yay lostprophets are amazing man. listen to the new copeland if you haven't already oh and the new dead poetic is really good too.