Friday, February 11, 2011

Nostradamus

Saw this standing in line at the grocery store...
I think the irony of this front page speaks for itself



Now I'm torn about whether or not I should afraid of the fearful 2011.... or use the magic of numerology for a safe and happy year.... can I be safe and happy in a fearful year? Or is it fearful in the risk of me not using numerology? So much stress!! If only I had read beyond the title... then maybe I would have learned what it is I need to do.

Reading break!! Definitely looking forward to the break. Here's hoping it's memorable!

Happy Valentines day too I guess? haha Here are some Valentine's day "themed" songs.
1) Heavy song of the day (Favorite metal band throughout all of high school)


2) Softer song of the day (From one of the greatest/most perfectly complete CD's ever recorded)

3) And one that all we hopeless fools can relate to!

3! Fantastic.

No comments: