Friday, February 25, 2011

Love keeps her in the air when she outta fall down



Another potential title for the post was almost
"Little Albatross"

So last night was the much anticipated Serenity night. It's likely because of all of the "bring Firefly back" hoopla that has resurfaced on the interweb recently, but watching it made me incredible nostalgic for the show, and sent me right back into a very passionate "It was/is the greatest ever".

Also, great company helps too. How do you tell the quality of a man? By the company he keeps. How can you tell the quality of the company you keep? Their willingness to "sing"/yell along with Dr. Horrible, and then intently watch Serenity, (and unanimously consider it a night well spent).

Aside from that, nothing particularly newsworthy, but I figured I'd stir up the stagnant waters again. Going to a UBC Volleyball game tonight, should be good, again, good company so I'm sure it will be.. and if it isn't... oh boy.. hell to pay I tell ya....

That's it. There is no more. Re-watching that clip makes me feel like I need to have something incredibly profound to say about Love, or perseverance, or maybe just spaceships... but no such luck. I'll try to be more deep for the next one...
(Someone asked me the other day "You have a blog? What do you write about??" to which my friend Katie quickly responded "nothing really, he just posts music he likes" haha... (she then followed up with "I never read it though" aw... adorable).

Sounds like I have a trend though, so clip, and then... lets go with some "study music" then.

The track behind the clip

And a beautiful appropriate picture titled "Coming Storm"

3 comments:

JmK said...

'like'

Katie said...

Hahaha what a great first blog for me to read... thanks Jonathan! I just read a not-so-good blog, so I thought I would try yours. Top notch!

...Jillie... said...

I have taken a back seat in my blogging... but it's good to see you've kept up with yours! Fun news, I will be living in Shanghai come September.. so the blogging will begin to flourish once again!!