Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Problem

The problem with blogging etc, is that you are (I am) never quite willing to be fully honest on it. Not in the sense that i would lie, never, however I won't be as open as I may be wanting to be.
Which makes it harder I think... to have something like a blog where you can "journal"or "update"... but when you can't exactly tell the whole story becuase of the implications or ramifications that will occurr if you do spill on the Internet. It's like a teaser for opening up haha.Thats all I had to say on that subject... becuase I'm dying to write down everything I'm feeling.... wait
I have a paper Journal
hahah why am i typing this?? I can just write down my musings and records on paper... I havn't kept it since Australia! Ridonkulous. I'm lame.

Well, thats my thought process finding a conclusion.

However, it's always nice to have someone to talk to in person, Especially someone you feel gets you. those can be hard to find.

Peace up
A town out.

2 comments:

JmK said...

your not a jerk, so don't be one.

you can write me emails when you want to journal to someone who might understand you. might.

Anonymous said...

journals can help for sure,
but dont forget you do have people to talk to.

hope everything is okay.