Friday, June 01, 2007

Pirates

So in the last few days I've been randomly visiting old friends and it's been amazing! haha it suprises people when you randomly show up at their front door, and I got pumped on it, visited Foster and Rob the other day with Robin, then Mick yesterday and thats where I'll lead into my next topic

So at Mick's, we watched this new reality show called "Pirate Master" and there was this guy John on it who was a "Scientist.... / exotic dancer" which was pretty much an amazing career combination. The best part was the fact that he was just "Scientist", not a particular chemist or biologist.... just Scientist. Amazing.

Working Graveyard tonight, which will be the third week in a row.. and I've been unofficially put on that shift. I enjoy it though, lots of time to think, especially when I'm alone working somewhere, it's dark, I get into a zone where I just work and think... whats strange is lately when i get into that zone I think about musicals... constantly, particularly 'The Producers', but I've had the odd 'sound of music', and then randomly 'Animaniacs', which wasn't a musical but was musical at times.... eh?

Still haven't seen that new Pirates movie, I'd like to though, I've heard mixed reviews from friends.... and I'm not going to fall victim to the commercial slew of rants about how it's the BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER HAERADLKASJ, I'll decide that myself... and probably be critical of it... because I can.

I'm going to update in this more often, I didn't really have much to say, but I realised that I lost my blogger address when I cleared my Internet history to try to get rid of a glitch, so I came back and decided.... I'll write, I don't know about what... but I'll write
.
(this glitch by the way is horrible, on half hte sites I try to go to it shows a blank page with this

MANNN!! THE DREADED CODE WON"T EVEN LET ME PASTE IT INTO THE BLOG, when I do it quotes my "headline" and then ends the post... when you can clearly see there is more below.

see?


HORRIBLE!!! GO AWAY!

But whats worse!! Is that it also causes Youtube, myspace etc to not play any sound.... so when I'm on the internet there is no music... so I have no use for it. Why listen to itunes, I have music OFF computer. Anyways, this could be a blessing in disguise to free me from the clutches of the PC, but I'm giving it some time to see.

Yep.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

1. It was about time for a new blog, however under the circumstances, I'll offer some grace.
2. Sound of Music is my FAV.
3. I miss you.

-V.