Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why do i keep forgetting to give E-mails and Blog posts titles? You think it would be the primary thing you'd think of... guess not.

Vanessa, I think your the only one who reads my blog anymore, SO!
Check out this artist that Jordan sent me,

Brooke Frasier, I think she's amazing.



On further notes, Chucky will be coming to visit hopefully, and this is the best thing ever. So I am excited for that, and also the new Cry of the Afflicted song is amazing, AMAZING, and i'm really really excited for the new album.
www.myspace.com/cryoftheafflicted
the song is Read Between.

It's awesome, check it, love it, listen over and over. Then tell your friends.

3 comments:

JmK said...

i read your blog. and its brooke fraser. no i in fraser. the video mesmerizes.

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog once...it excited me in ways I never thought another dude on a computer would.