Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No real topic, just musing.

All I really listen to is Joshua Radin now haha I took a decisive break from Brooke. I need to break this JR habit though... BUT at least I have his songs memorized, which makes it easier to remember on guitar.
My favorite song by him is called Winter... and it's making me really really look forward to wintertime. The song actually has nothing to do with winter... in the slightest really, BUT it is called "winter", and as a result makes me look forward to winter every time I see it. Cold weather is the best, and snow is even better. I entirely missed last winter, no snow whatsoever, so this one will be welcomed.
(And I recognize that for the Alberta readers of this blog of mine that your winter is not looked upon quite as fondly.. but bear with me Amanda)

Not to say that summer isn't nice, it was commented to me just yesterday by a friend how nice it is that 9:00 or 10:00pm can roll around, and it'll still be light outside, which is nice, I've gained a really large fondness to spending time outside. It's all been in my slow venture to rid myself of what I see as a slow cancer, this being MSN and Facebook. And I've actually really enjoyed it, it's had me playing more guitar, spending more time with friends, and making an effort to be active aside from sitting listening to music in front of a fluorescent screen.

This being said.... if you read this little online semi journal of mine, then please get ahold of me, because I want to spend time with you.

For serious.

1 comment:

Martini said...

hahaha. winter. oh lordy. With all your winter loving, you'd BETTER come visit me in Edmonton this year. enough said. You can come around... oh... you know... october.

I would drag your butt away from the evil sickness that the internet breeds, but alas. I am going away. So... Monday. Beach. Don't forget.

later.

-Amanda