Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today

Today at work, it rained.

Alot.

And it was the best thing ever.

I liked today because I like the rain

I like the rain when it pours hard, and there is thunder.

Today was one of my favorite days of the past little while, because it was my job to be walking

through knee deep water on the road.

I "surfed" on floating logs down the road.

My Dogs name is Champ.

I wish It was more acceptable to write like a 4rth grader all the time.

But in all seriousness, this weather was awesome today. At one point (at the mill at least) there was hail, which was sweet. My jeans got completely soaked to the point that I felt like i had jumped in the lake, and thats not even mentioning my boots. As I'm typing this however, the sun is shining through the window, and is brighter than usual because of the shining on the wet leaves. grr.
Awesome, rain is the best. I want to sit somewhere and watch it, yes yes I know that sounds lame, but I don't want to do it alone pfft, so it's not THAT bad. One of these days I'll be able to enjoy the monsoon without having to work in it. I'll have company and hopefully be dry, although once completely wet? you don't care anymore.

haha, imagine that, ridonkulous.

3 comments:

Martini said...

ridonkulous

ridonkulous is how useless text messaging you is.

Anonymous said...

i want to know the answer to your survival question. seriously, next blog it better be there. good luck finding the answer!

JmK said...

i like you