Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm very Tired.

The sun takes a lot out of you....
after 8 hours, I'm slowly counting down the last 2 hours from now until i have to go back to the mill for another 8. The Friday day/graveyard double I do.... why? Because I can.

I had an idea on what to write about, but it's completely escaped my mind! This is unfortunate.

Well... I'll write some random fun facts.

Currently listening to : Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Currently Relying on: Spell check.

Currently running on: the last ounces of energy a coffee gave me a while ago.

My surroundings at the moment are a computer in front of me, an empty nalgine bottle (1L) to my right, also to my right, guitar (and boomerang haha woah! random, this just got fun) To my left? various books on the desk, few of which are mine.

What did I do today? Well, my Fathers Father and Mother showed up in the country today, So my house is now filled with a very British presence. After work I talked with my Granny, she saw a deer and then we went out for dinner. Those are the highlights. Whilst at dinner I was wondering if anything was going to happen that night (Plans with friends wise) Nothing did.

I just yawned, suggesting I should do something to try to relief myself of this sleep... issue.
Tiredness puts much to much on your mind... but takes away rational process of thought.
Strange unfortunate conclusions which then make for MORE food for thought the next day.
Yikes.

(I think the Quail from the other post was watching me today as I drove by... Quail Stalker)
I wouldn't mind a stalker.... wouldn't it be interesting? having someone So enfatuated by you that that want to know your every move? I guess... I wouldn't mind a stalker for a limited amount of time, once they started getting annoying I'd send them away. "shoo" I'd say.

Last night, I was explaining to Danny and Amanda that it's just as logical for people to, instead of shortening Jonathan to Jon, call me Nathan. joNathan. I don't think I'm a Nathan.
My parents were going to name me "Aiden"

There we go.

Todays Resolution? Think an idea through before trying to write a Blog.
(oh, but in the last post i had a little shout out that no one really caught... the "wheel of morality", Animaniacs? anyone? the end of every episode had the "Wheel of morality" to give the episodes random moral? no? thats okay.)

2 comments:

Martini said...

wow. That was random and a tad confusing. You need more sleep.

tell your family AGAIN that I'm sorry for calling you. I just get anxious. "did Jon fall asleep somewhere, AGAIN?"

I'm glad to hear your libido is not sick. I wish more people knew what I was talking about so this comment didn't sound COMPLETELY wrong. Kids, I promise that the inside joke is indeed rated PG.

hardy har har. "No one has ever gifted me a grubby tap".

see you in the sunshine. Don't work too hard. lata.

-Amanda

vanessa said...

Holy Anamaniacs. I forgot that show ever existed. You just brought me back to a new set of memories from my childhood that I forgot existed. Merci beaucoup.