Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Blog??

*Gasp, check this out, another blog!?

For English, (or more specifically "University Writing"), my prof has assigned quite an interesting.... assignment. Blog within 24 hours of each class, based on a topic given in class (usually a reflection of the day).

Anyways, as a result of it being school, that blog will be updated 3 times a week, and will more be focused on what I'm up to in class, BUT if it so tickles your fancy, then you can check it out.

jarkle.blogspot.com

(or if you don't want to type that out, you can go to my "profile" by clicking on my picture over there to your right, that'll take you to my "profile" where you can then see my 2 blogs, the school on is "This is what I think....")

Enjoy!

(And I'll try to keep this one exciting with better comings and goings of life outside school... starting now?)

1 comment:

Martini said...

mine was better. haha. jk jk. How was the philosophy paper?