Saturday, September 29, 2007

Two things that have interested me.

I just (literally 3 min ago) witnessed about 30 little birds in a flock flying like WWI planes diving in two groups at a bigger bird who had obviously ... heh... ruffled their feathers. It was like watching a Snowbirds show.... except with little birds, perfectly flying together in big swooping arial combat with this bigger one. Really impressive


I was in Tim Hortons yesterday, one in Kelowna, and before getting something to eat (a bagel) I went to the washroom. In the washroom was a garbage can, with your classic brown paper towel, crumpled up as it had been used, half hanging out of the can. Why is this interesting? There was no paper towel dispenser in the washroom...


There we go, short and sweet, but at least it's something INTERESTING! hah!

2 comments:

Martini said...

an equally random and interesting story.

embracing my inner child whilst in the west edmonton mall yesterday, I decided to climb into the giant whale (yes, there is a giant metal whale in the middle of the mall. and you can go inside its mouth). Had I not been a 19 year climbing out of this whale, chances are I wouldn't have caught the attention of a certain someone. So feeling slightly silly, I walked away from this situation. Not two seconds later, I feel a tap on my back. Low and behold, it's Tanya Armes! random much?

Anonymous said...

I wish to hear more about this bagel, what kind was it, was it toasted, cream cheese, and if so, what kind...
What are you hiding Jon?
The world deserves to know.