Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All the world is mad

Although the last post had one of my favorite songs of all time, this one (by the same artist) has the greatest lyrics.

It's poetry, and I want to share.

Other than the lyrics of this song consistently ringing through my mind, nothing is particularily new. The semester is well under way, as the "reading break" is almost here... crazy.
I want more... time. More sleep. I want more focus too, too easily do I give in to procrastination these days (case and point, BLOGGGG!!!!!).

I also want to play more guitar...
ALSO, wouldn't it be great it it rained? Like... REALLY rained? Lightning and the booms and the wet and all that.

Meanwhile, a small bear is still living in my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous. Can you figure out who I am? Hint: I heard Jesus is a pretty cool guy.