Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why I never update...

I am well aware of these dry spells in the blogging habit... as noble as my intentions may be to update the blog more frequently... I never end up doing it? Why?
My theory... It just takes me too long to get home! haha at school or work I'm always thinking about things, or seeing things that make me think "Man, I could riff on this in the blog"... but then by the time I get home, inspiration is lost or at least diminished enough so that I forget.

Disappointing.

I'm pretty pumped on the sunshine that's been flirting with us these last couple days. Despite a few hiccups, 2011 is still turning out well (I think). I feel I can keep "praising" 2011 at least until the end of January, that's when I can decide whether to keep up the optimistic "better than 2010" attitude. Keeping in good company with good conversation is the key for the year thus far. That means YOU! (Maybe. Unless we don't speak... if that's the case, stop reading my blog and lets have a conversation!)

Watched How to Train Your Dragon again with some folk tonight, still awesome. Every. Time. Also watched Ricky Gervais being interviewed on CNN with Katie and Kelly, and it only acted to cement my opinion that the man is a genius.

But I'm scraping for topics... so this is an uninteresting post. Apologies, but at least it stirred up the stagnant waters. No mosquito nests here.
Flies maybe..

I'm in an oddly sentimental, somewhat subdued mood tonight. Probably just tired, full moon was last night so there's no blaming that one.

An "oldie" loaded with memories, but definitely tonight's song for me.


No comments: