Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog fuel

So, last post I wrote about always losing inspiration to write blog before I get home.. today was one of those days.

While out today I was inspired to rant and question such topics as (but not limited to...)

a) Aliens and Ghosts
b) Whether or not food taste changes depending on texture
(NOT relying on molecular change, so eggs boiling doesn't count)
c) Alchemy
d) Sunshine
e) Loneliness, friendship and suffering.
d) Fate(?) and free will
e) Self betterment and focus
f) Virtues
g) Sea Monsters


Boy... wouldn't each of those have been great topics? That's not a particular order either... Alchemy was the most recent thought. I was just musing to myself about not only the literary value it gives to historical periods, (based on such ancient views of science), but also the immense symbolism behind the idea of turning simple metals into gold. Fantastic. You could tie that into a blog about self betterment and focus I guess, in regards to the symbolic nature. Interesting, you could also tie alchemy into my purely quizzical subject of whether or not taste relies on texture. Changing something into something else. Such topics would be fantastic blog posts.

But as I said... I got home, and lost the motivation.

Also, I noticed a hole starting to form in my jacket pocket. Tragic. And the symbolism behind that is... bleh, I'm hungry. End of post.

In honour of Alchemy, I present one of my favorite songs of all time (no lies!)

Song: Digital Sea -
Artist: Thrice
Album: The Alchemy Index - Water


1 comment:

JmK said...

I would like to read you blogging about car commercials. P.s. You will appreciate my most recent post.