Sunday, October 22, 2006

Every Loves Raymond... Except Chuck Norris




Welll, the last few days have been relativly uneventful, but here are some pictures










James (19) and Jon (18), Two of the people I hang out with the most. James is from New Zealand and Jon (fro) is from Vancouver (Abbotsford)














Jukka (22?) and Simon (23) Jukka is from Finland as well as his wife Evelina. I don't think i have a picture of her yet, mabye I do... you hopeful readers will have to wait I guess.








Actually this was some exciting news, on Saturday we went to the beach. The Surf was very big and really...irractic? Just waves everywhere with a very strong riptide that you could actually see. Anyways, turns out some boat tipped over with 5 people in it and they were lost at sea for a bit, and then some other people apparently were pulled with the current. 'Everyone was found' said some news guy, but they "closed off" the water and had 3 helicopters circling around the whole place and boats ripping around, cops on the beach, it was pretty cool.


Actually, becuase of my friday night I was really really tired (3 hours of sleep) so I went to these parliment houses...or something...in perth, where they have these really nice gardens and while i was just enjoying myself i actually fell asleep. Only for a few min though, i didn't even realise i had... but i was woken up by some homeless guy named peter. Gave me a bit of a start i'm not going to lie, haha having this homeless guy standing almost on top of me looking down going "Why are you asleep here?" anyways, it all worked out (I gave him a Dollar).
,

Oh, i didn't go to the Unearth show.... ummm i'm listening to misery signals... and I have listened to as much of the Cry of the Afflicted: Consume this Wasteland CD as I can each day, I try to finish it every day.

hmm thus far pictures stopped loading.... so I'm afraid I'll have to keep rabbling on.

Today I really did do nothing....wait no, i watched a movie on a friends laptop. "Willow" It's like Lord of the Rings... done by George Lucas.... with Val Kilmer. hmm... And right now people are watching Narnia not far from me. You see this City SHUTS DOWN after like...3 pm....it's so bizzare.

Pictures STILL not working, very very irritating. So Irritating in fact that i'm going to give up on the blog for now. And goign to give short and sweet points of things i was going to write about

-Havn't been able to Buy the New It Dies Today yet... and yes it is tearing me apart as much
as you might think

- Shout out to Amanda and Nicole and a thank you for Commenting on my blog
FOR THOSE OF YOU AFRAID TO COMMENT, ANYONE CAN, YOU DON"T NEED TO REGISTER ANYTHING OR GIVE E-MAILS, IT'S COOL, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR OWN LITTLE 'COMMENT NAME' FOR YOURSELF

- Havn't seen any more green eyed crows (Thankfully, they make a horrible sound)

- MAIL! if anyone wants heh to send me a little letter or anything mail related that isn't
anE-mail and such, then here is my reachable address. I didn't give it out before because
I didn't know it, but now quite a few people have been getting mail and i thought, woah,
I didn't know we could get mail... anyways this is the info.



PO Box 8501, Perth Buisness Centre, Western Australia 6849

Mail must be adressed to Jon(athan) Arkle NOT "YWAM" otherwise they will open my stuff. Nosy buggers.


OH! On my birthday YWAM people chipped in and bought me a present, it was a boomerang, and today Jon and I went to throw our boomerangs around (he got on on his birthday which was a few days after mine) anyways, This German friend of mine Adrian threw it, it came back, but he ducked and it slid under the door to this City Storage shed thing... So we spent the next little while trying to get it out haha that was fun

I'd put up pictures of our attempts, but this website is annoying.

Another day

- Jonathan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man..Willow is sweet! I used to love that movie when i was younger, I'm suprised I never made you watch it. Me and a guy on my floor were actually talking about it on fri...so I dowloaded it...coincidence? New Misery Signals or old Misery Signals? Props on COTA, sorry I couldnt get the lyrics typed up for you. If no one has done it yet by the time I go home next month I will get my CD then and type them up.
Much better work on making things more exciting...no more "coffee shop" updates deal?
Mike

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the uploading is a major problem that sucks, and you sure know how to ramble, I guess it's just more practise for theatre. It sounds like you having fun though, yay!

Anonymous said...

hey jon,
well i was inspired by your notice in red to comment, i've read a few of your blogs. sounds like you're having an awesome time, thats great, i would love to go to australia someday! i have family there actually, in adelaide, so i'd like to visit them sometime. and see a kangaroo! haha...they used to bring me tons of stuffed kangaroos when i was little but i got rid of them during a cleaning spree. well anyway i hope you keep enjoying yourself, and i'll talk to you sometime later.
Carly-Anne

Anonymous said...

Hahah Whoa Jon. This whole "Comment my blog" thing is turning into a top 8 sort of fiasco, but much less lame because myspace blows. Today I went to HMV and asked if they had Sirens in stock. They didn't. Pfft. I've had most of the songs from Sirens on repeat for the last two weeks, especially Sacre Coeur. So I decided it was time to get the album. No luck. I liked your last post. Pretty deep. A good read for sure. Hopefully talk to you soon, tuggah!

Anonymous said...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonathan! ok, so it sounds like everything is going fine! Yaaaa
ok, so as you should have remberd, Charis' wedding was on this weekend, it was soo much fun :D Grandma was very 'disappointed' that their was a dance, but Grandpa had fun, he was out their for like two songs! My shoes I got for it killed my feet, but it was all worth it for the amount of complments I got
So I started my lifegaurding thing, it was soo much fun, I was sooo tired tho, I was like passed out when I got home, and then I had to do a crap load of homework for asl.... kinda sucks, cause everyone thinks its Mrs.Keyworth that gave us all this homwork, but it was the other teacher Ms.B :P
anyway, this is public, so I am going to shut up
call home sometime
bye
XoX Nicole

Anonymous said...

ah ok mom wanted me to also say that Charis and Aunty Mary loved that i had the camara their, and I got shots, so I am going to get Andrew G, to help me make a DVD off it... also Paul says hi... and COTA, are going on some HUGE tour... you probley already know about it but meh
XoX Nicole

Anonymous said...

thanx for the shout out, lurve.

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

thanx for the shout out, lurve.

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon!! Sounds like you're having a great time! So, it's not really the same here without Jon. Nobody really hangs out that much anymore or anything..I suppose you were the glue that somewhat held everybody together. Or something. Anyways, happy belated birthday and we all miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon
GOod to hear (well read) about your time in Australia..keep doing the good work man. check out my blog at parkcrestyouth.blogspot.com
its not actually my life, but a rundown of my Youth Group...but just add "Went to work all day, played Rugby" to the blog and you'll get the picture of my life
Steve

Anonymous said...

woah- Charis is married??
damn, i've missed loads!
hey jon, been reading your blog, sounds like your having a pretty awesome time, that peter thing was weird....
things over in England are pretty sweet, uni is hard, but then again i expected it to be... Going to some shows soon, went to see the Bronx the other day, got Daughters on thursday, and Walls of Jericho next week- woo!!
anyway, take care of yourself cuz, ill comment again soon or something...
later tater
Sam
x