Thursday, October 05, 2006

Two goals accomplished

I Ate Kangaroo jerky! It's good, it's jerky, nothing too special, except for the fact that it's Kangaroo


Also I'lm going to try to go to Killswitch Engage and Unearth, they play on the 20th and the 21rst, so a friend and i are going to try to see them. Mike jealous much? Pwned.


SEND ME E-mails!!! I can print them off and i guarantee i will be reading them! Thank you SO MUCH casey for your e-mail we'll talk soon and i can tell you how much i loved it hahah, also to brenda thank you so much also! Really nice e-mail, i loved it.


Guaaaarrds (If you know who you are, haha I didn't expect you to read this)

Time to buy some food for breakfasts and figure out where the venue is. TO PERTH

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonthan, blog looks neet, I sent you an e-mail, hope you like it
See you
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for sending us the blog info. I have to head off to College now, so can't say much, but thanks for phoning!! It's strange not having you around - but your bedroom is just as you left it. Maybe I'll clean it before the mice get to it :-)

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You ate Kangaroo? I mean I know they're pests in Australia, but they're also so, well not cute. And they do kick people, and their pouches do creep me out. Actually never you mind, good job. Plus it's Jerky, how can you pass up any kind of Jerky?
Dylan.

Anonymous said...

I believe the correct term is "Pwn3d" or in this case "53r|0|_|5ly pwn3d" because yes I am jealous. How are you getting computer access/phoning people? I recently downloaded this thing called "skype" that actually lets you talk over your computer like a phone. Which is good for me because I dont actually have a phone. Anyway the perk is its free to talk to other people who are on skype and I'm not sure what the rates from down under would be like but you can actually use it to call landlines and cell phones for cheap. www.skype.com Good to here your starting to fit in a found a friend...its cute?

Much love
Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan, tsk tsk you didn't quite understand what I said. "take some pictures of the kangeroos" not "eat the kangeroos" happy early birthday too by the the (assuming myspace birthdays was giving me an accurate msg.) ok bye, Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy!!!
hmm so looking at a kangaroo would have been alot nicer than eating one! but i guess thats ok that you did that...
so ya im glad that you liked my email!!! i worked really hard on it lol
well i hope that your having an awesome time! its so crazy that your in australia hah but hopefully i will talk to you soon!!!
love casey

Anonymous said...

Oh i read this. GGGGGGUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to bring back some kangaroo jerky. It will taste good with my powerade at work. Oh misssed, wide right.