Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Sequel

DOES ANYONE HAVE SKYPE???



IF SO! COMMENT WHAT YOUR NAME IS ON IT SO I CAN ADD YOU!!! I HAVE IT HERE SO THIS WAY WE CAN 'PHONE'/ WEBCAM FOR FREE! HEY! YOU! YEA YOU!


(Casey, i've been listening to alot of Legion of Doom in the past few days, so yea... say hi to steph for me as well, and i'm working on getting back to you so calm down... CALM DOWN! WOAH)

Actually, Casey, theres a girl here who kind of reminds me of you mannerism wise...well she started too, but then i realised...no, noone beats or even comes close to casey, then i started getting pumped on disneyland haha. BAM

and Mike, i know you have Skype, so Get back to me

And everyone else...hey, this is a really quick blog entry as i have to quickly run off, so I'll get back to better/more interesting whatnots later (if People are interested in how the actual School itself is going, then please tell me haha i could write so much more about the actual course itself...but i feel like the only thing people want to know about are the homeless and kangaroos.... the most interesting stories i've been writing so far...


man Jon.... get on top of things!

Freaking IDIOT ughhhh


_Seeyalata

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have skype, i'll re-download it and we can talk sometime

Anonymous said...

mike_crone
im pretty original.
how is the actual school going, i've been meaning to ask if its all just kangaroos and smelly homeless men...

Anonymous said...

i have skype but i don't know how to use it. i should get on that some day. haha. I lurve that you commented my myspace the other day. i seriously just sat there and smiled at my computer screen for like 10 hours... well more like 10 seconds, but you know what I mean. Its snowing like mad in alberta. OH MY GOODNESS. last night at the bar they played grease (we go together) and I sang every word. I'm pretty sure some people there thought I was nuts. It was amazing though. P.S I live with a crazy australian here. his name is sandy. have you had a 'kabab donair' yet? it makes me laugh because he says everything wrong/funny. anywhoo. im done for now... later. miss you.

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

my dad sent me that skype thing somewhat recently.

andddd of course people are interested in your classes. thats the main reason you are thereee. update on everyyything.

jon you have to seee my pupppyyyy. hes amaaazing

Anonymous said...

haha ya no one is like me AT ALL lol
and OMG disneyland is going to be amazing!! i cant wait hahhahaa
well i dont have skype...cause im not that cool?

Stephen Scott said...

I would be interested in hearing about your course work and what not.....not too detailed, but a nice overview.

Steve

Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of skype so it can't be that cool. you're next post better be longer and have more about kangaroos and boomerangs. jk dude, Tell us more about the school stuff.

Anonymous said...

Skype sort of sounds like a really offensive insult.